Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

, , ,

Jung Eunji feeling worried because of IU's short skirt

So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ



-Both of them are so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Eun Ji Eun..ㅠㅠ

-Are Jung Eunji and IU close with each other..?

-Unnie, I love you.. You're the coolest woman I've ever seen in this world...

-So sweet..

-Ah.. I might die if they keep on acting cute around each other like this..

-I have a feeling she warns IU about her short skirt but in her accent..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Eun Ji Eun..ㅠㅠ I like both of them..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I'm rooting for this couple..ㅠㅠ

-She can't stay still..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like Eunji a lot..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk.. I like this interaction..ㅠㅠ

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm rooting for the interactions between IU and Jung Eunji!!

-When was this from?

-I love '93 liners..ㅠㅠ IU looked so gorgeous this day..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com