Klook.com

Saturday, October 21, 2017

If I was a celebrity

If I was a celebrity who only get 4 hours of sleep in a week, then I would probably get involved in (at least) 14 different cases of controversy because of my behavior in public that week. 


-I know right..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a celebrity but I work for more than 100hrs in an hourㅋㅋ My personality is literally trash, I get angry very easily..

-That's true..ㅋㅋㅋ There would be rumors spreading about how trash my personality isㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I would be that celebrity who's really careful with doing social medias until the point that my fans would be really happy even if I only tweet/post a ' . ' on my social media..

-I would get in a big trouble because I'm not good at controlling my expressions..

-That's true..ㅋㅋ I think I would get hate every time I do interviews because I love to spill tea..ㅋㅋ

-Yeah, and that's why I'm not a celebrity..

-Nah, you wouldn't act like that once you see the amount of money that you have in your bank account..

-Me too..ㅋㅋㅋ Netizens would hate me for not being able to control my facial expressions..

-I would probably flop as soon as I debuted because of my dark past..

-There would be posts about me with titles like, 'An idol who doesn't look like idols' or 'An idol who doesn't know how to control facial expressions on public' etc..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I would probably get involved in hundreds controversy because of my behavior..

trazy.com