Klook.com

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

, ,

Twice Chaeyoung's side profile

pqPKD
qGXXT

She has a really beautiful nose and lips..
This picture is from a photobook, it's not a recent picture.


-Chaeyoungie is very handsome..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Chaeyoung is indeed very beautiful!! I've got my eyes on her since Sixteen!

-I personally think Chaeyoung is the prettiest member in Twice.. Like, so freaking prettyㅠㅠ I wish I had beautiful face like hers..

-She looks classy and gorgeous.. She has this amazing and special aura around her..

-Chaeyoung is beautiful.. Her facial features are very unique and charming..

-Chaeyoung-ah..ㅠㅠ I personally think she's the most beautiful and charming member in Twice..ㅠ

-Hul.. She looks so freaking gorgeous in this picture.. Look at her aura..

-What the heck.. She's gorgeous..

-The closer you look at her, the prettier she gets..

-I thought she was Jungyeon..

-These picture remind me of Coffee Prince..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Her hair looks quite bad but her face covers it up, so it doesn't matter.. So prettyㅠㅠ

-That looks like the short cut that middle aged women would get.. But she has been growing her hair out, lately..

-Chaeyoung's nose and shoulders are precious..

-Those people who said that she looks like middle aged women seem to be people who have never seen their reflection in the mirror before..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Her nose looks like an art..

-The prettiest girl in the world..
trazy.com