Klook.com

Friday, August 4, 2017

, , ,

Today is Hwang Minhyun Attracting-Fans-Show..

I already fell for him ever since I heard his soft voice as the narration..

ㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋ
Look at his abs when he laughs
ㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋ

Does anyone know why he likes being shirtless?
Please tell him that I appreciate it..

The purest human in the world

Ah.. He's such a cutie..

My visual pick with no doubt at all..

He's transforming into a puppy!

Look at the difference of physical figure between him and Jinyoung..
The couch is too small..ㅠㅠㅠ

I've never seen anyone whose bare face looks as stunning as him..

Looks like he can't live without kissing anyone else, even if it's just for a day.
Hwang Minhyun, I appreciate it..

My steamed bun..ㅠㅠ
I'm dying because of the image gap that he has..

Are you trying to kill me with your sweetness..??

God-Energetic

The other members look very cute as well in the first episode, anyway!
I think Hwang Minhyun succeeded in attracting more fans through this episode..ㅋㅋ

[+796][-30]

1. [+245][-5] Kang Dongho has seen every sides of him for 8 years and yet he still choose Minhyun as his visual-pick. That's more than enough to explain it all..

2. [+202][-4] I, once again, can see why Nu'est's members think that he's the most handsome member in the group after watching this show..ㅋㅋ I mean, just look at his face.. He has that face with him everywhere he goes. He eats, washes the dishes, cleans up the house, plays, and sleeps with that faceㅠ

3. [+177][-5] Just like the other day, I'm shouting it this day.. My marriage with Hwang Minhyun..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+127][-0] Seriously..ㅋㅋㅋ He only got less than 5 minutes of screen times in a specific variety show and yet he became the most searched keywords in searching engines.. He could've become really popular if Pledis had pushed him a little bit, what have you been doing for the past 6 years, Pledis?ㅠㅠㅠ
1. Hwang Minhyun
2. Happy Together
3. Kang Daniel
5. Ong Sungwoo
7. Wanna One Go
10. Wanna One

5. [+92][-0] I have never had any doubt on his face..

6. [+85][-0] His first ever physical contacts with opposite gender was with his fan, and he hopes his fan knows it.. Hwang-Sweetㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+83][-0] I'm not a fan of Hwang Minhyun, but I felt like I was captivated with his charms when I watched Happy Together.. I was raged when the camera didn't shot his face, it's not that he didn't get any screen times at all, it's just that I miss him and want to see him..ㅋㅋㅋ Yesterday was probably the most legendary episode of Happy Together, he's so freaking handsome..

8. [+80][-0] My big and precious Hwang Minhyunㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+73][-0] He barely got any screen time but he became the most searched keywords in searching enginesㅋㅋ His face did it allㅋㅋ He's already this popular right now, I'm sure he would become much bigger in the future..
1. Hwang Minhyun

10. [+72][-1] I'm so f*cking happy with the fact that my bias became the most searched keywords in searching engines because of his faceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com