Klook.com

Thursday, August 3, 2017

This is what you call SM's type


[+247][-13]

1. [+91][-2] Kim Junmyeon's visual makes me questioning whether if this is the real life or not..

2. [+65][-1] Whoa..ㅋㅋ Unbelievable..

3. [+47][-1] Now that the OP edits Krystal and Jaehyun's pictures like that, I can see the resemblance..ㅋㅋ

4. [+42][-2] Hul..ㅋㅋ It's really fascinating now that the OP lists it down like this.. SM is full of good-looking people<3 Our Renjun's beauty got me dying..ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+38][-2] Junmyeon has various type of charms.. One second he looks sophisticating, and the next second he looks so freaking cute..

6. [+29][-0] That Suho x Irene edit is really iconic.. I literally screamed when I first saw it..

7. [+25][-1] TY is not a human..

8. [+21][-0] Him too.. Totally the deer type that SM is really into..

9. [+21][-0] Wendy's Happiness era is seriously legendary..

10. [+19][-3] The beauty of youth, Hwang Renjun!
trazy.com