Klook.com

Friday, August 4, 2017

, ,

The male idol whose face got a proper close up in Music Bank

is JJ Project's Jinyoung..
I was very surprised to see his face filled up the TV screen right from the start..ㅋㅋㅋ


-Whoa.. He's really handsome..

-His skin shines.. Unbelievable..

-W.O.W.. Visual dynamite..

-What a nice sight to look at..

-Just imagine how overwhelmed the cameraman was to see his excellent visual..

-His skin.. I'm really jealous of his skin..

-Thank you, I appreciate it so much..ㅠㅠ

-He's totally my type, for real..

-Whoa.. His visual is shining so bright, I can't properly open my eyes..

-Thank you so much, cameraman..ㅠㅠ

-I've learned that we need to see beautiful things in bigger size..

-He's not Wanna One's Jinyoung or B1A4's Jinyoung.. Is he another Jinyoung..?

-Huk.. He's really good-looking..

-Hul.. I just got a heart-attack..

-Jinyoung, I love you.. You're the best..

-I really love this close up..

-I love you, Park Jinyoung..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com