Klook.com

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The list of my ideal type

I like men with monolids and slightly slanted eyes..
And men who have a chicness radiating from his face!!

Please let me know if there are any male idols with monolids by uploading their pictures in the comment section!

1. BAP's Jongup

2. Infinite's Sunggyu

3. BTS' Suga

4. Got7's JB

5. Monsta X's Juheon

[+30][-7]

1. [+15][-1] Jongup is overflowing with charms..ㅠㅠ

2. [+13][-1] I'm an Inspirit, thank you for mentioning Sunggyu here. All of them are really handsome.. BAP's Jongup's solo song, Now, is a really good song. I just listened to that song again todayㅋㅋㅋ I hope all of the idols listed here will hit big

3. [+10][-0] I bet you're going to save this gif..

4. [+9][-0] I'm a fan of Jongup.. I'm just going to leave a picture of him here!

5. [+7][-0] I'm very surprised to Jongup as the thumbnail, that's why I clicked on the postㅋㅋㅋ The other male idols listed here are very handsome as well..ㅠㅠ Eye candy..
trazy.com