Klook.com

Saturday, August 12, 2017

,

The comments that 16 years old Samuel wrote in his fansign

Today, 8/11, was the day where Samuel held his first ever fansign in Korea

Look at how witty he is. He even prepared a chair for his fans.
There were total 100 fans in the fansign, and each of them got 1~2 minutes to interact with Samuel

The fans wrote some questions on a post-it for Samuel to answer

Q: 'Muel-ah! Draw me!
A: <3 You <3 are mine!! I will always love you!!<3
(He originally wrote <3 Noona <3)

Q: How do you feel after solving these problems?
A: Noona is mine for the rest of my life<3


Q: If there are anything that you want to give me as a gift, what would it be?
A: My heart (Love)<3

Q: Muel-ah, when is the happiest moment in your life?
A: Right now (August 11th), the moment I look at Noona!<3

'Ganets.. You guys~~ are mine!!'

Did he attend classes to learn this..

He looks like a baby in his first birthday party..
Look at those gifts and rings that his fans gave to him..


Please receive my bow.. To people who have taught Samuel how to do 'aegyo' and sweet comments..

Let's take a look of gorgeous Samuel before we end this post

[+455][-19]

1. [+74][-0] Fans usually need to kneel in front of the table in fansignsㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm really jealous of his fans..

2. [+66][-0] I really like the image gap he has between him in front of his fans and him on stage.. 

3. [+61][-2] He looks very cute in Sixteen Supporting Videoㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+30][-0] He looks very gorgeous.. And what he does and talks are way more gorgeous..

5. [+30][-0] I've noticed this since Produce 101, he's the type of person that you just can't hate no matter how hard you try toㅜㅜ I'm not saying that I had thoughts to hate him in the first place, though..ㅠㅠ I think I'm going to join his fandom at this rateㅠㅠ

6. [+30][-0] He wrote 'I love you' even when the fan only asked him to draw Elmoㅠㅠ
'I love you, Noona<3'

7. [+29][-0] And in the end of his fansign, he said 'You guys are all mine' to his fansㅠㅠㅠ Muel-ah, you're so lovely..

8. [+27][-0] A 16 years old manly guy wearing a tiara on his head..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute..

9. [+27][-0] He's an angel.. He has found his wings<3<3 Samuel, are you an angel??

10. [+26][-0] Sweet Sixteen<3
trazy.com