Klook.com

Thursday, August 3, 2017

, ,

Produce 101's Ong Sungwoo in the most recent pictorial

프로듀스 옹성우 최근 화보 | 인스티즈
프로듀스 옹성우 최근 화보 | 인스티즈

Looks like he would still be successful if he turns into an actor..


-But Ong Sungwoo himself said he wants to be a singer!!

-Ong is so handsome.. He's flawless..

-As expected, being handsome is indeed the best thing ever..

-He looks like a living art.. I will be really nice in this life, as long as I can look that handsome in my next life..

-Pro-Idol..ㅠㅠㅠ

-How could a person be that good looking..

-Sungwoo's face is seriously the best.. For real..ㅠㅠ

-God-Ong..

-My bank account is all yours..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Ong Sungwoo really does have the visual that could pass of as an actor!

-Sungwoo-ya, I like you..ㅠㅠ

-Produce 101 has ended and he has become Wanna One's Ong Sungwoo now!!

-Nope. Ong Sungwoo is an idol.

-He's really handsome.. Argh..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Lovely Ong..ㅠㅠ Dear my King, let's only walk on the flowery paths from now on..ㅠㅠ

-He has a really great visual..

-Ah.. Ong Sungwoo's face is really interesting to look at..
trazy.com