Klook.com

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

, ,

Kang Daniel.. Why is your waist starting from there..?

Take a look at that yellow-ish Kang Daniel behind Kyung Gyu Ong

..??
................???
pqARn
Why is his waist starting from there..??

nujLn
Why is his legs starting from up there..?

ltEYS
TqfkF
kieic

Raiqi
Why is his waist as high as the side mirror..?

CUvCE

GSteiFWeNX
He has always had that amazing body proportions from a really young age..


-His legs are seriously so long..

-It's my first time seeing someone like him..ㅋㅋㅋ It's so fascinating..

-He has a f*cking great body proportion..

-He's originally tall, and his great body proportions make him look even taller..

-He kinda looks like a ballerino now that he has lost some weight.. He has a really great body proportions..

-I wonder what on earth is his real identity..

-Losing weight really did wonder.. You can automatically become a celebrity just by losing weight..

-That childhood picture of him looks like an edited pictureㅋㅋㅋ He has a really nice legs, I'm jealous of him..ㅠㅠ

-His physical figure makes me go 'Oh My God', it's seriously very good..

-I've never considered him as handsome until I saw this picture.. He's so freaking handsome..

-I'm really jealous of his long legs..

-His legs are so freaking long..

-Side mirror..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He has really proportional body.. Kang Daniel, go out with me..

-Crazy.. Ugh.. Just take away my bank account, f*ck..

-I'm a woman but I'm really jealous of him..

-I really like him these days..
trazy.com