Klook.com

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Jang Doyeon getting told that she's too pretty for a comedian

Yuta: She doesn't look like a comedian, though..
Jang Doyeon: How are comedians supposed to look like?

개그우먼 치고 예쁘다는 얘길 들은 장도연 | 인스티즈
Jang Doyeon: Do I have to put my eyes here? (In order to look like a comedian)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-She sounds really cool..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought exactly the same thing when he said that..ㅋㅋㅋ It feels refreshing to hear her reply!

-That's really refreshing.. On top of that, her expression doesn't change at all..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She could've felt burdened in that situation, but she managed to pass it off as a jokeㅜㅜ But seriously, though.. How are comedians supposed to look like?

-Whoa, Jang Doyeon is very wittyㅋㅋㅋ If I was her, I don't think I would be able to control my expression..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That guy looks like a member of NCT..

-Comedians' work is to be funny, not to look funny..

-Why would he ask something like that.. If I was Jang Doyeon, I don't think I would be able to control my facial expression..

-She could've felt offended and upset at that situation, but she just passed it off as a jokeㅋㅋㅋ This is why I like her..

-Hul.. Is that Yuta..? I'm shocked..

-She's indeed very beautiful, though..

-I can't believe she really did reply it like that..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet he would feel offended if he was told that he doesn't look like an idol..ㅠㅠ

-Jang Doyeon is seriously so cool.. Look at how witty she is..

-Yuta-ya..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com