Klook.com

Sunday, August 6, 2017

I'm going crazy now that my followers on Instagram has surpassed the 'k' counts..

I want to deactivate my account..ㅜ
This makes me, once again, realize how amazing are celebrities..


-What did you do to get so much followers..? What do you upload in your Instagram?
  -(OP) Just pictures of my lifestyle!

-Hmm.. Why do you want to deactivate your account?
  -(OP) I get a lot of DMs, it's driving me crazy..ㅜㅜ There are a lot of people who speak informally to me..

-How about making a new account..?
  -(OP) That's a very hard thing to do.. I have to follow all of my friends again in the new accountㅠㅠ

-Me too..ㅠㅠ My followers have surpassed the 'k' counts too and it's giving me a hard time..

-Hul.. It sounds terrifying..ㅜㅜ

-How did you get so much followers? Is it just because you're pretty??
  -(OP) I just upload some pictures of me in the popular cafes these days.. Fashion, daily looks, etc..

-It's driving me crazy as well..ㅠㅠ People would always ask 'Where did you buy those clothes?' 'Where did you buy those cosmetic products' in informal way and I asked them, 'Why are you speaking informally to me?', and they would reply, 'I am obviously older than you'.. Ugh..ㅠㅠ
  -(OP) The pattern is very similar to mineㅋㅋㅋ

-There are a lot of freaks out there!! One of my friends has a lot of followers, not over a thousand, though. But she has a lot of men sliding into her DM!ㅋㅋㅋSaying by how they want to do 'it' etc..
  -(OP) I know right.. There are a lot of creeps out there..ㅠㅠ

-I have 11k followers on twitter and it's giving me a really hard time..ㅜㅜ

-Deactivating your account is the best thing for you to do, if it's really stressful.. No need to concern about it for a long time..

-Sell that account and create a new account!

-I have over 5k followers on twitter and I always feel anxious and uneasy whenever I tweet something..

-Hul.. I honestly think it's a good thing..ㅎㅎ Now I know why celebrities are celebrities..
trazy.com