Klook.com

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

, ,

I really like Bae Jinyoung these days..

I'm a fan of Hwang Minhyun, but I find Jinyoung really cute lately..
Just look at those eyes..

His eyes are really big, it makes him look like a puppy.

I have never thought that he's handsome, but I really like him.
He has this prettiness inside his handsomeness..

So yeah, give me some pictures of him please..

[+269][-44]

1. [+73][-17] He's one of the members who look more charming the more you see him.. I didn't really like him at first, he had a small amount of screen time, and his singing skills were just so-so to me. But he kept on showing improvement through the show and also got along really well with the other trainees, which were really surprising for meㅋㅋㅋ He's one of the idols that I find likable these days!

2. [+51][-4] My heart aches whenever I see him acting clingy towards Emperor Hwang..ㅠㅠ Because he looks extremely cute when he does thatㅠㅠ Look at how he clings to Emperor Hwang and whines for a fist bump in the BTS video of their album recordingㅠㅠ He's so f*cking cute..ㅠㅠ

3. [+42][-2] Thanks for the positive post!! Come join Bae Jinyoung's Fan-Talk!

4. [+26][-3] I had no interest in Bae Jinyoung at first, but he gets more and more charming as time passes by.. He looks outstanding. I can't help but always look for his face first whenever I see Wanna One's group picture..

5. [+17][-3] So f*cking handsome.. He's actually a stan attractor..

6. [+14][-4] .

7. [+12][-1] <3

8. [+11][-3] Baechaengie..

9. [+7][-0] I started liking both of them ever since I noticed how caring Minhyun is towards Jinyoungㅠㅠ Thank you for posting a positive post about Jinyoung..

10. [+6][-1] Jinyoung during the ranking announcement
trazy.com