Klook.com

Thursday, August 3, 2017

, ,

Hul.. GFriend's Yuju bled in the middle of performing..

It must've hurt..ㅜㅜ How did she end up bleeding in the middle of a performance..


[+178][-16]

1. [+89][-3] Yuju is so freaking professional..

2. [+51][-1] Hul.. I watched their stage live and I didn't notice that.. She's the center of this group for this comeback, but she didn't show that she was hurting at all.. Her fans must be really upset to see thisㅜㅜ

3. [+50][-2] They're dancing in water.. Maybe she accidentally scratched her legs with a rock..?

4. [+40][-0] Didn't GFriend become popular during Me Gustas Tu because Yuju fell for numerous times but she didn't stop singing and dancing, am I right..? She's really professional..

5. [+25][-0] I'm an event organizer, and I often see idols.. Most of idols usually half-ass their dances on stage, but not for Seulgi and Yuju.. They're the most outstanding idols that I have ever seen. They always work hard and put their effort on every event, no matter the size of the event. Their eyes shine the brightest whenever they're on stage.

6. [+24][-0] I personally hoped they wouldn't dance in water on stage..ㅠㅠ I've seen a lot of idols who dance with artificial rain on stage, but not dancing in the water.. I was very surprised and thought, 'Wouldn't it be slippery..?'.. But fortunately, they didn't slip at all during the performance..ㅋㅋ But they must've performed it not only for once, I wonder how swollen their legs would be after the perforfmance..ㅠㅠ Anyway, I hope they wouldn't use water on stage anymore in the future..

7. [+22][-0] I heard that she hit her legs on something sharp in the waiting room and only had 30 seconds to wipe the blood, and it continued to bleed on stage because she couldn't wipe it properly..

8. [+21][-0] You can see the reason why they're successful by reading this post..

9. [+18][-0] I really like Yuju because she's not only talented, but she's also hard-working and it's a really nice sight to see..ㅠㅠ

10. [+17][-0] She's really amazing..
trazy.com