Klook.com

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

, , ,

Does Kang Daniel like Twice?

Kang Daniel Twice Signal

He keeps on doing the same Twice's choreography after he did it once and got positive reactions from the public, and I personally find it annoying.
You know how you tend to imitate somebody else's behavior when you like them, right?

Sometimes, it makes me wonder if there are any members in Twice that he specifically likes!
How should I say it.. It's like, my own intuition..?

I mean, there are the other girl groups out there like Black Pink, Red Velvet, GFriend, etc.
But the only choreography he does is Twice's..

During PD101

For Innisfree ads

In Wanna One Go
This one is cute..

In the V Live Broadcast

[+45][-185]

1. [+62][-11] It's up to him..ㅋㅋㅋ Does he have to get permission from the public before he dances?ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+60][-2] There are a lot of posts in Pann asking whether Kang Daniel likes Twice..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He did that in the interview because Daehwi asked him to! (Lee Daehwi was previously from JYP, and was close with Twice's members during his trainee days)

3. [+60][-10] It's not a big thing.. Does it always have to mean that he likes Twice just because he dances to their song? I often do that Nikonikoni gesture even though I don't watch the anime..

4. [+40][-11] You've worked really hard to gather all information about Kang Daniel dancing to Twice's song, you might fall for him at this rate.. Congratulations..

5. [+23][-3] Isn't it just because the dance is addicting and also very easy to follow..?

6. [+21][-11] Even me, who's a girl, can't help but like Twice.. I often do Twice's point dances like TT, Sha Sha, Knock Knock, etc, and my friends think I look cuteㅋㅋㅋ Even me, who's a girl, find Twice is really cute and like to follow their dances.. Just imagine how cute are Twice in men's eyes, then! I like Twice so much.. The conclusion is Kang Daniel is very cute, I hope this kind of post won't stop him from dancing to Twice's songs..

7. [+17][-0] He's just dancing to the song that's really popular these daysㅋㅋㅋ I mean, he's just a trainee who imitates the dance of some celebrities.. Does it always have to mean that he likes them, just because he dances to their song..?

8. [+14][-0] Pann always make a big fuss out of something.. In other communities, he gets called cute and even earn praises when he does that..

9. [+14][-0] Take a look of this gif of Signiel before you exit the page..

10. [+13][-0] Why do you find it annoying..? I mean.. Liking Twice is not even a sin..
trazy.com