Klook.com

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

, ,

Black Pink Rose's sister

1993 liner
Alice Park / Park Jiyoung
A law student in Australian National University

KwpVd
aaaFz


-I would believe it if someone said it was Jisoo's sister..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The more I look at her, the more she looks like Jisooㅋㅋㅋ So pretty..

-I don't know much about Australian National University but it seems to be a very prestigious university.. On top of that, she's really gorgeous..

-Whoa.. She's really beautiful..

-She has both Rose and Jisoo in her face..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. She looks like a celebrity..

-Now that I look at it, she really does look like Jisoo..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Rose's sister looks like a celebrity, so freaking gorgeous..

-Hul.. She's pretty but she looks like Jisoo more than Rose..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought that was Jisoo...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Rose's sister reminds me of Park Jiyoon.. But if her sister is a '93 liner then how old is Rose??

-She looks like Yewon..

-She has already graduated anyway.. I saw it on her Instagram..

-Jisoo Rose..

-Hul.. Isn't that Jisoo in the second picture..?

-She looks like Song Jieun in the second picture with Yang Hongseok's brother..ㅋㅋ

-Australian National University is a really nice university.. So much better than Seoul University.. She's literally flawless..
trazy.com