Klook.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

,

YG drops teasers for Akdong Musician's comeback

방금 뜬 악동뮤지션 티저.jpg | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. It reminds me of Alice in The Wonderland!!

-Whoa.. They only released the teaser and yet I already like their whole comeback..

-Hul.. They already win #1 on music charts just by releasing their teasers..

-It somehow looks scary..

-YG finally came back to their right mind~~

-It looks scary but cute..ㅠㅠ Look at their fingers..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I like the song!!

-They already booked the 1st place in music charts.. Others can stand on the line..

-They already booked some awards in year-end ceremonies..

-?? They already slayed all of music charts..

-Hul.. Great!!

-It reminds me of Hansel and Gretel..ㅠㅠ I will be looking forward to it, Akmu!

-I've been waiting for this day to come..

-That reminds me of Netflix's movie posters..

-Whoa.. Unbelievable.. How did they know what I like..?

-Akmu, my love..ㅠㅠ

-I can't wait~

-I can always trust in Akmu when it comes to music..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com