Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Women's hairstyle that gets divided opinions

호불호갈리는 여자 머리스탈 | 인스티즈
호불호갈리는 여자 머리스탈 | 인스티즈
호불호갈리는 여자 머리스탈 | 인스티즈

Short hairstyle


-I really want to try out that hairstyleㅠㅠ But I'm afraid I won't look good with it..ㅠㅠ

-I once cut my hair that short in 9th grade, and it didn't suit me at allㅋㅋㅋ You need to be originally pretty, to look pretty with that hairstyle..

-That's the hairstyle that I've been dying to try for but I have no confidence to try it..

-What.. I really like women with that hairstyle.. Women's charms are increased by 100x times when they have a short hairstyle..

-I want to try it but I'm ugly..ㅠㅠ

-I can't try this hairstyle because I know I won't suit it..

-I once cut my hair that short and I have never been feeling more comfortable than that time..

-I tried out that hairstyle back in middle school and since then I know.. That I should never do that hairstyle again..

-It looks very refreshing and comfortable..ㅠㅠ But I'm afraid I won't suit that hairstyle because my head shape is not that beautiful.

-I want to try that hairstyle..

-Other women look really beautiful with that hairstyle, and I look like a man when I do that hairstyle..

-I really want to try that hairstyle at least once in my life before I die..ㅠㅠ

-I'm gonna try every hairstyle I want once I turn into an Ahjumma..

-It looks ugly on me..

-That's how my hair looks like right now and people around me keep on showering me with praises.. But I'm thinking to grow it out again!!

-I look like a man so I bet I'm gonna look very handsome if I do it..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com