Klook.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

,

Who will you date if you had to choose?

Upvote if you prefer to be in relationship with the person who likes you
Downvote if you prefer to be in relationship with the person that you like


[+216][-158]

1. [+22][-0] I personally wouldn't date anyone beside the person I like but if there's a person who likes me and I find him likable then I think I would choose him over the person that I like..

2. [+6][-0] I'm saying that I want to date the person who likes me but I can't hide the fact that I want to date the person that I like..ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+5][-0] I've dated a person who likes me but it wasn't fun at all, since I didn't like him from the start..

4. [+4][-0] I would date the person that I like but I'm going to marry the person who likes me..

5. [+4][-0] I prefer to date someone that I like who has the same feelings for me..

6. [+3][-0] I wish the person who I like, liked me as well..ㅜㅜ Why do I always have a one-sided love in my life..?ㅠㅠ

7. [+2][-0] The person who has equal feelings for me..

8. [+1][-0] But if I date the person who likes me, I think I would ask for a break up just after a few days because I have no feelings towards him at all..

9. [+1][-0] I just wish the person that I like has the same feelings towards me..
trazy.com