Klook.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

,

The reason why Nu'est suddenly becomes the most searched keywords..ㄷㄷㄷ

1. Nu'est
2. Mnet
3. Heart Signal
4. Kangnam 
5. Flower Search
6. UEE
7. Soyou
8. I Live Alone
9. Show Me The Money 6
10. Law of The Jungle

뉴이스트가 현재 갑자기 실검 1위 찍은 이유 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
11. Nu'est's Hello
12. P-Type
13. Show Me The Money 6
14. Mnet
15. Woo Wonjae
16. Woman of Dignity
17. Webtoon
18. MBC on Air
19. I Live Alone
10. Digili

뉴이스트가 현재 갑자기 실검 1위 찍은 이유 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
1. Nu'est
2. Hello
3. Soyu
4. You are My Love
5. After Love
6. Lee Moonse
7. Untouchable
8. Arm Pillow
9. Nu'est's Hello
10. Hello by Nu'est

뉴이스트가 현재 갑자기 실검 1위 찍은 이유 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
is because they just released the 2017 version of 'Hello'


뉴이스트가 현재 갑자기 실검 1위 찍은 이유 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈


-I like this so much..ㅠㅠ

-I'm crying..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm crying even harder when I see the #Waiting_you hashtag..ㅠㅠ

-I love this so much but also kind of upset to know that Minhyun couldn't re-record this together with them..ㅠㅠ

-The song is really great, for real..

-I hope they would record another version with Minhyun and do promotions with this song again..ㅠㅠ

-I like the song..ㅠㅠ It sounds way more emotional than the original version..ㅠㅠ

-Thank you..ㅠㅠ

-I wish you all the best..

-Nu'est is the best..ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's such a shame that Minhyun couldn't participate, but I still like the song!ㅠㅠ

-Minhyun is not participating in this version..????

-I started crying when I heard Dongho's voice..ㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh..ㅠㅠ This is so heart-breaking..ㅠㅠ

-I can't wait for 2019 to come..

-Let's release another season once Minhyun is back in 2019..

-They're not going to release this version digitally..?
trazy.com