Klook.com

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

, ,

The male idol who does everything on his own

is Im Hyunsik, who recently just released a solo track

As you can see, he produces, writes the lyrics, and also arranges the music all by himself.

And being the all-rounder he is, 
He even drew the album cover by himself!

And one again, it is said that Im Hyunsik also worked on the MV together with his brother!
(It's a gift for his fans.. I'm praising his endless love for his fans~)


Please listen to Im Hyunsik's solo track, Swimming, and also give a lot of love to BTOB!
But judging by how Im Hyunsik does everything on his own and BTOB's members in charge of the promotions, I wonder what on the world is Cube Ent. doing then..


[+440][-28]

1. [+140][-0] We always tell him to do everything he wants and he really does..

2. [+108][-1] So freaking cool..
Lyrics by Im Hyunsik
Produced by Im Hyunsik
Arrangement by Im Hyunsik

3. [+95][-0] I'm not a fan of BTOB but I really like the solo song that he just released.. Probably because I'm really into this genre, I guess..

4. [+37][-1] Im Hyunsik needs to go on the King of Masked Singer.. I might go crazy if he doesn't..

5. [+36][-0] I've never seen idol who even arranged the whole song by himself.. He's really cool.. I don't think I need to explain about how great the song and his voice is.. I like this song, I think I'm going to listen it a lot..

6. [+34][-0] I've been thinking about how beautiful the album cover is and you're saying he drew that by himself?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so freaking dope..

7. [+30][-0] Peniel also used the picture that he took by himself as the cover of his singleㅠㅠ BTOB is full of all-rounders..

8. [+30][-0] He drew that by himself?? He must be really good at drawing..

9. [+29][-0] Hyunsik-ah, you're doing a great job.. I'm proud of you, I will be rooting for you..

10. [+27][-0] He's even good at drawing.. What does he expect me to do with all of these charms.. Sik-ah, I'm falling for you..
trazy.com