Klook.com

Friday, July 28, 2017

,

The group who has truly hit big

is Nu'est

They've reached 88 million hearts during the live broadcast and the amount added up to 101 million after the live broadcast was re-uploaded to their channel.

This is the number that sets the record right after BTS and Exo



-Nu'est, let's fly even higherㅠㅠ I love you guysㅠㅠ

-I'm so happy now that they're starting to see the light, that's what they deserve.. Let's be more successful in the future, let's go for #1 in music shows, for awards, etc. Let's only walk on the flowery paths from now on!

-Nu'est, let's only walk on the flowery paths from now on<3

-They deserve to be more more more more successful..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Boys, I love you.. I will always be on your side for the rest of my life..

-Nu'est new song is really nice!!

-Let's shine as bright as you do now.. Never mind, let's shine brighter in the future!!

-Nu'est.. Let's!! Be!! Successful!!

-I'm so happy now that their schedules are packedㅠㅠ

-It's really nice to know that things are turning out well for them now..

-I hope all of their hard work will pay off now..

-Let's hit big, guys..ㅠㅠ

-I'm literally tearing up right nowㅠㅠ
trazy.com