Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

, ,

The girl group member who used to be the least popular member in her group but her popularity because of this one shot

Girls Day's Hyeri's popularity shot rise to the sky after the 'aegyo' scene of her in The Real Men became a hot issue.

소속그룹중에서 제일 인지도 없었는데 한방으로 전세역전한 여자연예인 | 인스티즈

She used to be the least popular member in Girls Day
소속그룹중에서 제일 인지도 없었는데 한방으로 전세역전한 여자연예인 | 인스티즈


-But seriously, though.. I will never get tired of seeing that aegyo scene no matter how many times I've seen it..

-I think she used to be popular for being Tony Ahn's girlfriend..

-I thought she was starting to get popular ever since she dyed her hair blonde and cut it short.. Was it before this aegyo scene..?

-Are you sure she used to be the least popular member in her group?

-I think she started to get popular because of her relationship with Tony Ahn -> followed by this aegyo scene -> and then she starred in Reply 1988..

-??? I thought she was the most popular in her group, right after Minah..

-She's seriously so cute..

-I don't know.. Since she's really popular nowㅋㅋ One thing I'm sure is that Minah used to be the most popular member during their early debut days..

-I think she became popular because of her short hair, though..?

-She looks really lovely..ㅠㅠ Even me, who's a woman, can't help but adore her..ㅠㅠ

-I think the impact she made after starring in Reply 1988 has the big influence to her popularity..

-She hit big after cutting her hair short for 'Something'..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That scene will never get old..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com