Klook.com

Sunday, July 30, 2017

, , ,

The Bubble Gum guy in the teaser, Ha Sungwoon

The guy who appears in 00.37, wearing choker, sunglasses, and is chewing a bubble gum is Sungwoon!

-> The edited pictures of the screen caps

-> The rotated version that can be used for lock screens!

-> The edited gif

-> The reactions from Mnet's official Youtube are positive

[+397][-90]

1. [+114][-10] Sungwoon just gained himself a new nickname which is '00.37 Guy'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really really like Ha Sengeon, I can't wait to see the full M/V!!

2. [+99][-11] I didn't know he was this handsome.. Is it probably because he's much more experienced when it comes to TV Shows now? Sungwoon really suits to be an entertainer.. He needs to do a lot of CF, pictorial for magazines, etc..ㅜㅜ

3. [+97][-9] The cloud that makes me back into my fangirl life after 20 years long..

4. [+47][-2] Cutie Sexyㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+38][-1] 'Bubble Gum guy'~ I'm so proud of my bias, I'm feeling emotional now..ㅜㅜ I'm craving for some bubble gum now because of him..

6. [+36][-1] He gained himself a new nickname!!

7. [+35][-1] This is legendary.. I didn't know chewing a bubble gum could make someone look this handsome..

8. [+29][-1] The thing that Ha Sungwoon is the best at: Looking handsome while chewing sunglasses and wearing sunglasses and making eye contact with the camera..

9. [+25][-2] He really does express 'the words to live by' that he wrote..
'Words to live by: Let's be happy (Let's be sexy)'

10. [+20][-0] He looks amazing in this one too..
trazy.com