Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

,

The best variety show these days

New Journey To The West 4

The currently airing one is the 4th season and the previous seasons were all very funny as well..
The humor sense is totally my type that's why I'm very loving this show these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+96][-6]

1. [+33][-2] It reminds me to the legendary era of 2 Days 1 Night when they used to travel overseasㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Na PD is a genius and Song Minho getting casted to this show was a God's work..ㅋㅋ

2. [+21][-1] I wonder how do people who don't watch this show live their life..ㅠㅠㅠ What kind of fun do they have in their lifeㅠㅠㅠ This show is really funny, though..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+19][-1] I knew this post would be about New Journey To The West 4..

4. [+5][-0] Ah..ㅠㅠㅠ This is a really funny show..

5. [+3][-0] This show is so freaking funny.. Jo Kyuhyun getting casted to this show was truly a God's Workㅋㅋㅋ I wonder who will fill his space once he enlists in the military later..

6. [+3][-0] For me, I watch I Live Alone, New Journey To The West, and Radio Starㅋㅋ Sometimes, I also watch Non-Summit and Wednesday Food Talk..

7. [+1][-0] Lee Soo Geun's annoying expressions..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1][-0] This is the truth. No one can disagree to this post..

9. [+1][-0] New Journey To The West is a really good show..ㅋㅋ I started watching it because of Mino.. Mino-ya, please stay in the show until the very endㅠㅠ Please, the show is really fun so don't ever leave it!!
trazy.com