Klook.com

Sunday, July 30, 2017

, ,

SM's trainee who has a great looks and physical figure

SM Rookies' 98liner Jungwoo, who's turning 20 years old this year..
[+113][-9]

1. [+22][-0] He has always been quiet about being a trainee, his friends were really surprised when SM reveals him as SM Rookies' new member..

2. [+15][-0] Seems like he didn't tell anyone about himself being a trainee..ㅋㅋㅋ
Rookies' Jungwoo? He used to go to the same school with me..
I didn't even know he was the same age with me.. Seems like he was really quiet about himself being a trainee.. Even my friends told me they have never seen him at school.. I can't believe I have never seen them even though we went to the same school..

3. [+13][-0] Our beautiful Jungwooㅠㅠㅠ SM, please stop letting kids like him rot in your basement and let them debut insteadㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+8][-1] F*ck those people who say he has no talents..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They need to watch SM Rookies' performance first before saying anything..

5. [+8][-0] As expected from SM..

6. [+8][-0] He somehow looks like an actor..

7. [+6][-18] His nose job looks really obvious;;

8.  [+5][-0] He slightly looks like Winwin..

9. [+3][-0] When in the world will Kim Jungwoo make his debut..??

10. [+3][-16] It smells fishy.. I have a feeling he has no talents at all..
trazy.com