Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

SM Artist's family tree

Grandfater: Jaejoong

Father: Taeyong

Son: David


Father: Donghae

Mother: Amber

Son: Jeno


Father: Minho

Son: Lucas


Father: D.O

Son: Jung Hyun Joon


Father: Suho

Son: Jaehyun


Father: Xiumin

Son: Mark




Mother: Eugene




Mother: Jessica

Daughter: Go Eun

Now that I list it down like this, we can see SM's type so much clearerㅋㅋㅋ

[+358][-19]

1. [+138][-1] + Seo Hyunjin, Taeyeon, Irene

2. [+138][-4] For me, this... Their auras are really similar..

3. [+106][-0] Mark looks so freaking alike with Xiumin, and so does Jaehyun with Suhoㅋㅋㅋ And for Jeno, I think Amber and Donghae are his actual parents..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+76][-0] I got this from a random post, they look so freaking similar..

5. [+52][-1] This one is pretty convincing as well..

6. [+51][-1] Suho and Siwon!! When Exo first debuted, I wondered to myself, 'Why is Siwon in this group..'ㅠㅠㅠ And I've heard some people thinking that Winwin and Changmin look like each other!! And here's a picture of my ult bias, Winnie Winnie Win<3

7. [+42][-0] His side profile looks like Irene.. The guy in the picture is Mark..

8. [+38][-1] Kai and Taemin look like siblings.. I seriously questioned myself, 'Why is Taemin there..' when Exo first debuted..

9. [+33][-0] Xiumin and Mark are cuties..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+33][-0] That just looks like Jeno's actual family tree..
trazy.com