Klook.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

,

Mnet's survival show that has been hitting the jackpot since the first episode

'Idol School', exploding with high viewer ratings.. Broke Produce 101 Season 2's first episode ratings, setting a new record

The viewer ratings for first episode of Produce 101 Season 1:
1.0%

Produce 101 Season 2:
1.6%

Idol School:
2.3%



-Whoa.. Unbelievable..

-The show is very problematic, though..? From being lookism until lolita controversies..

-I can only sigh to see this..

-Oh.. But none of people around me watch this show.. They didn't even know that the first episode aired yesterday..

-I thought people were saying they won't watch this show..

-I wonder who are the people who watch this show.. haha..

-What..???

-I can't help but watch this show because of Herin..ㅠㅠ

-Why are you guys watching this show..

-Yeah, Mnet is going to keep on producing this kind of show at this rate..

-They already aired the first episode..?? I had no idea.. People around me don't talk about this at all..

-I will never watch this show.. Note that, never..

-None of people I know watch this show.. But why is the rating that high? Who's watching the show, then?

-This is so annoying..

-What..? It's so much higher than I thought..

-Sian looked so cute yesterday..ㅠㅠ

-I saw my dad watching this show and I turned off the TV and warned him to never watch this show again..

-Seems like people are secretly watching this show..

-Hul.. What's going on..
trazy.com