Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2017

, ,

Mamamoo Hwasa's fan art that becomes a hot topic on Twitter

As you can see, the outstanding aura and the look in Hwasa's eyes are totally shown in the drawing.
Marvel Queen, Hwasa.. I'm all yoursㅠㅠ

지금 트위터에서 반응 뜨거운 마마무 화사 그림.jpg | 인스티즈

I really want to see Hwasa with this Queen concept..



-Whoa.. She's really a Queen..

-My love, Hwasa..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She draws really well, but I wonder what is that red thing on her knees..

-Did Mamamoo's Hwasa draw this?

-Hul.. I'm getting goosebumps.. That's a really nice drawing..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh My God.. It looks so coolㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I saw this on my timeline yesterday..

-This fan art reminds me of Maleficent.. 

-I highly recommend this fan art to be used as Hwasa's solo album cover..

-She looks like a lead character from Marvel..

-Whoa.. Amazing..ㅋㅋㅋ God-Hwasa..

-Hul.. Amazing.. I respect the owner of this fan art..

-I want to see Mamamoo with this concept.. I want them to release something like the Glee version of Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal..

-Hul.. This looks stunning.. The owner of this fan art points out Hwasa's unique charms really well!

-Hwasa would look really amazing with this kind of concept!!

-This is really amazing.. Hwasa, I'm all yours.. You can take my heart away, it's yoursㅠㅠ
trazy.com