Klook.com

Friday, July 28, 2017

, ,

Is Vernon crazy?

Do you know that Seventeen just held a concert a few days ago? 
(I'm one of the person who didn't knowㅠㅠ)
Anyway, I just happened to see the pictures from that concert and notice how crazy is him..ㄷㄷ

Is he a real human? How could a human look like this?!
He looks so handsome, it makes you question whether if he's real or not..

And has his body always been this good?!?
Look at those muscles..

If I were asked to explain how he looked like during the concert, I would say
He looks like a vampire from a noble family who lives in the Middle Ages

Crazy,,, His eye make up is totally sexy..
His visual is really stunning..
Look at how his sweats drip from his chin, it's really sexy..

I keep questioning whether if this is the real life or not, so much until I have a hole on my neck..
He's totally crazy... Real crazy!!!!!!

The fansite masters who take beautiful pictures like this are really amazing.. For real..
I can thank them enough for taking these beautiful pictures of his handsome face..

Can't he keep that eye make up forever?
I want to tattoo his eye make up just like that.. He suits that really well..

The best visual ever..

[+99][-10]

1. [+28][-0] I know right.. I first saw him in a concert and he was right there in front of me and I went speechless..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't shut my mouth and I also couldn't take my eyes off of him..

2. [+24][-1] Please make him the second emperor of Pledis..

3. [+22][-0] Hansol is handsome~

4. [+10][-0] I went to their concert this time and I'm not lying, I saw him walking from afar and I went dazed.. He looks great in videos and pictures, but he looks way much better in person.. Even the word 'handsome' is not enough to describe how handsome he is, his visual is able to make you lost for words..

5. [+9][-0] I went to their concert and spent 3 hours watching them right in front of my eyes...  I guess I wasn't in the right state of my mind, I couldn't take any proper pictures of them.. His parents are painters, and I think that's why Hansol looks like a living art..

6. [+8][-0] This is a gif of him that I saved even though I'm not his fan.. Vernon is really handsome..

7. [+8][-0] I first saw him in SMTM and I seriously thought he was Dicaprio.. 

8. [+8][-0] I'm not his fan but I have to admit that I can't stop admiring his visual as I scroll down this post.. I usually never leave any comments here, though.. But anyway, he looks surreal.. Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps..

9. [+7][-0] Hmm..? My friend is a Carat and she always talks about how handsome Mingyu is so I assumed that Mingyu is the visual of Seventeen.. I had no idea that Vernon is very handsome as well, he's driving me crazy..

10. [+6][-0] .
trazy.com