Klook.com

Saturday, July 22, 2017

, ,

Im Youngmin looks really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This is his pre-debut picture and he still hasn't changed at allㅋㅋㅋ
I remember he was well-known for looking like Alpaca back then.. I really like people who looks squishy like him. Im Youngmin is so f*cking cute, damn..

[+214][-10]

1. [+52][-1] Was he really born in 1993?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is he really 23 years old?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+52][-1] I thought he was fierce when I first saw him in first episode, but then he smiled.. He looks really pure and innocent when he smilesㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅠㅠ

3. [+51][-1] He even knows how to look sexy..

4. [+28][-0] I guarantee you'll go speechless if you see him on person.. He has a really small face, and his shoulders are as broad as the pacific ocean.. And he's also very tall..

5. [+27][-0] And what shocks me the most is that his physical figure is totally the opposite of his face..

6. [+23][-0] He's seriously so cuteㅎ

7. [+22][-0] The more you know and dig into him, the cuter he gets..

8. [+19][-0] The type of member who would attract so many muggles to join his fandom..

9. [+16][-0] He looks like a baby..

10. [+15][-0] He wasn't my fixed pick and I really regret that..ㅠㅠ I will be rooting for M*M.. Kim Donghyun, Im Youngmin, fighting..
trazy.com