Klook.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

,

I weigh 82kg at 156cm tall..

Please say something motivating for me..ㅠㅠ
I know my condition is very severe, but I just can't stop eatingㅠㅠㅠ I want to lose weight, at least until I reach 60kg..ㅠㅠ Please, do me a favor..ㅠㅠ I'm going to go on diet..ㅠㅠ
I really hate myself..ㅠㅠ I have no confidence or self-esteem at all no matter where I goㅠㅠ I'm embarrassed of my ownself..ㅠㅠ


[+80][-5]

1. [+151][-95] I find fat people are pathetic.. And I'm really curious about how can they still stuff food into their mouths even when they clearly know how much they weigh..

2. [+109][-3] Go to a hospital and get a check up, it won't cost more than 50,000KRW.. My friend's condition was similar with yours and the doctor said that there's a big possibility she could die before she turns 30 years old if she keeps living that way.. She was really shocked and has been working out really hard since then. She has reached 60kg now, and even though she's still a little bit chubby, she said that her whole life has changed.. Keep it in your mind, it's not that 'you will lose confidence in your life if you keep living that way', but it's 'you will lose your life if you keep living your life that way..'

3. [+85][-0] I don't think my words will change anything in your life.. All you need to do right now is to control your daily menu and start working out..

4. [+48][-1] Will our words change anything?? Just confess your feelings to your crush out of all sudden, his expressions will be your biggest motivation to go on a diet..

5. [+38][-0] It's actually up to you whether if you want to lose weight or not..

6. [+36][-1] Honestly, even your friends think 'Ugh.. She's a pig..' inside her mind when they see you..

7. [+27][-0] Our words will only end up hurting you instead of motivating you.. Just make up your mind, and be determined to lose weight..

8. [+16][-0] I used to weigh 77kg at 157cm tall, and I lost it all in the span of one year and I weigh 45kg at 158cm tall right now.. It's really simple, though.. You just need to decrease your intake and start working out, your body will start changing.. Anyway, you have to lose weight, it will be a big turning point in your life..

9. [+16][-1] It's true that losing weight will make your whole life changes but all of these words don't matter anyway.. It won't motivate you at all..

10. [+14][-0] I bet all of the comments here are making you stressful instead of motivating you..
trazy.com