Klook.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

, ,

I think D.O has a very unique personalityㅋㅋ

I was very surprised when I saw him in Knowing Brotherㅋㅋㅋ
Seems like he's the type of people who only talk when it's important.. And the captions that appear whenever he comes up in the screen are seriously very funnyㅋㅋㅋ
And also that 'I'm going to get some water~' is very funny as wellㅋㅋ
I watched this show with my mother and she kept on asking me who's this guy, she thinks he's very cute.. I unconsciously went to Twitter and saved some of his gifs..
I have a feeling I'm going to fall for him soonㅠㅠㅠ


[+413][-16]

1. [+113][-0] Isn't that the reason why his name is 'Al-Mo-Kyung'? He's very unpredictableㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's able to make people laugh just by doing nothingㅋㅋ

2. [+104][-0] It's funnier because he doesn't even try to be funny.. His personality reminds me of Kim Soohyun.. He's very humble, kind, but a little bit unpredictable.. That's what makes him really cute and funnyㅋㅋ

3. [+98][-0] Our Ddoo-Ddoo..

4. [+47][-0] He looks very cute when he smilesㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+35][-1] Lightly pushing your hair back~ That sexy gesture, gesture baby~~ (The gesture that he came up withㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

6. [+35][-0] .
'Obvious'

7. [+28][-0] I think I know why the other members adore him a lot..ㅋㅋㅋ He's very hilarious, in a strange wayㅋㅋ

8. [+28][-0] I'm not a fan of Exo, but I have to admit that he was very funny in the latest episode of Knowing Brotherㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was bright and playful.. The captions that the staffs put everytime he comes up in the screen are also funny..ㅋㅋ

9. [+27][-0] That is one of Kyungsoo's dangerous charms.. He's a picture of Innocent Kyungsoo..

10. [+26][-0] He doesn't even try to be funny and that's what makes him funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com