Klook.com

Saturday, July 22, 2017

,

I dress up way too much for a 8th grader

I always wear colored contact lenses, I dyed my hair, I wear full make up, and sometimes I also wear wigs.

My cheeks are really chubby so I often use the cheeks lifting tape. And I also wear butt pads..

I know that I need to stop dressing up overly like that, but I just can't changeㅋㅋㅋ 
I wish I looked pretty, even without dressing up like this..


[+19][-110]

1. [+84][-2] I bet it's very noticeable in other people's eyesㅠㅠ Restrain yourself a little bit!

2. [+66][-1] You dyed your hair and yet you still wear wigs..? What are you talking about.. Why would you wear wigs when you already dyed your hair?

3. [+52][-61] As expected from a 8th graderㅋㅋㅋ This probably will be a dark past that you regret so much later.. OP-ya, girls your age look the prettiest when they don't dress up.. Just use lip tint, or maybe a little bit of sun cream.... Those butt pads though...

4. [+32][-2] What the OP wants to hear: OMG you're so cool~~

5. [+28][-0] Restrain yourself from dressing up too much.. You will regret it sooner or later..ㅋㅋㅋ That's what I learn from my own experience..

6. [+14][-1] You still appear as a baby in other people's eyes no matter what.. I used to think that I would look like an adult if I dress up like that, wear high heels, etc.. I really regret that.. Just dress up according to your age, OP-ya..

7. [+12][-1] Are you bragging off that you're an iljin?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're gonna regret that..ㅋㅋ

8. [+8][-0] I don't know about the other things but the tape and butt pads probably look really unnatural in other people's eyes..

9. [+6][-4] Why would you wear butt pads..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm literally laughing out loud rn..ㅋㅋ

10. [+5][-1] You'll become a laughing stock if you keep dressing up like that..
trazy.com