Klook.com

Saturday, July 22, 2017

,

I can't believe that YG released a girl group like this

I don't know about any other labels. But it's my first time seeing a girl group like this from YG..
They're still rookies and yet they're already good at variety showsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

All of the 4 members of this group are very charming and playful, which is very different with the chic, sophisticated, and cold first impression they leftㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of them are cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Where can you find a girl group member whose expressions turn like this when she can't remove the mic from the standeeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her expressions literally say 'Let's see who's gonna win this battle'zㅋㅋㅋ

I feel like my heart is going to stop because how cute she looks when she does the heart arrow thing..
How could she be this charming..

She does cute acts to her fans and comes back to her right minds afterwardsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
That is very relatableㅋㅋㅋ

There's no need to regret it that muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And Jisoo is unexpectedly very clumsyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know she's actually this kind of personㅋㅋㅋ

YG needs to send Black Pink to do some variety shows..

[+279][-19]

1. [+67][-20] Am I the only one who's attracted to Rose more than any other members? She has this charm and also the ability to draw people in..

2. [+44][-0] At first, Jisoo was the most outstanding member to me.. But after following Black Pink, I noticed how pretty Jennie is, how tall beautiful and talented Rose is, and how great Lisa body proportion is, and also how much she looks like a doll.. They have different charms which makes me not having any hard time to tell them apart, that's why I like them!!

3. [+28][-0] It's my first time stanning a girl group.. There's no exit once you fall for them..

4. [+16][-0] The first gif is very addicting.. I can't stop looking at it..ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+10][-0] They all look very glamorous and elegant, but they're actually very playful and charming.. I like them.. They're not only beautiful, but also talented.. They're just.. Perfect..

6. [+10][-0] There's literally nothing to hate about them.. They have the looks, the personalities, the talents, the bodies, and the skills. Seems like Yang Hyunsuk puts all of his effort to raise these girls.. Black Pink is driving me crazyㅠㅠ

7. [+9][-0] I'm a Sone and I have to admit that Black Pink's members are indeed very charming.. I just can't help but pay attention to them.. I have a lot of Black Pink's gifs in my phoneㅋㅋ And all of their songs are really good..

8. [+7][-0] What should I do with my life.. I like them so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Black Pink so much..

9. [+6][-0] I hope they won't get involved in any troubles in the futureㅜㅜ I want to see them for a really really long time..

10. [+6][-0] Cutiesㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com