Klook.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

, , ,

Hul.. Kim Doyeon and Kim Yehyun..

Weki Meki's Kim Doyeon and Produce 101 Season 2's contestant Kim Yehyun who have been classmates for 2 year.jpg
Both of them are majoring in acting and it's their 3rd year of senior high
Oh.. It's very unexpected~

[+191][-3]

1. [+78][-0] I didn't pay a lot attention towards Kim Yehyun at first but after hearing his voice in the beginning part of I Know You Know, I came to realize how great his voice is.. I fell in love because of his voice..

2. [+70][-6] I can't help but think that he looks like the mixture of Jimin and Rap Monster whenever I see himㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+37][-0] Yehyun Yehyun..ㅠㅠ They have been in the same class for 2 years now.. Please give Widmay Ent's Kim Yehyun a lot of love.. I don't have any pictures of him for now, but I want to tell you that he has gotten so much more handsome now that he has lost some weight..

4. [+22][-0] They have been in the same class for 2 years but Yehyun didn't tell anyone that he was going to participate in Produce 101.. Yehyun revealed that he was very surprised to see Doyeon guested in the show during the Center Evaluation. Doyeon was like 'You're participating in this show??' and Yehyun was like 'Are you the MC for today??'ㅋㅋ After Doyeon find out that Yehyun was on the show, she approached him and said 'It must be really tiring, right?'..

5. [+17][-0] Wasn't he that kid who got injured during 'Be Mine' stage but didn't complain either show off that he was hurting at all, right? He claimed that he was okay but during the interview he said he wanted to cry.. I came to realize how amazing is he after watching that stage.. Kids like him deserve to be successfulㅠㅠ

6. [+17][-0] I'm also a classmate of Yehyunㅎㅎ The cameras did him really dirty, he looks so much more handsome in person!! Please keep on supporting him until his official debut~

7. [+14][-0] Whoa.. I had no idea that they went to school with full make up..

8. [+10][-0] I really regret about not paying attention for him earlier.. He's very charming.. He's the only one I can think of when the word 'I Know You Know' is mentioned.. I sincerely wish him and also Kim Taedong all the bestㅜㅜ Kim Yehyun has a really great voice.. He sounds the most outstanding in 'If It Was You'..

9. [+8][-0] He looks very cute with that expressions on..ㅋㅋ

10. [+6][-0] Judging from the pictures on his Instagram, he has gotten so much more handsome compared to how he used to look during the show..
trazy.com