Klook.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

, ,

Hey, don't you think Lisa looks very beautiful in this gif?

She reminds me of that childish, but very thoughtful princess from Disney..
She looks very beautifulㅠㅠ She really suits bright-colored hair like thisㅠㅠ

[+223][-30]

1. [+30][-0] On stage

2. [+23][-1] 170119 Seoul Music Awards Red Carpet

3. [+20][-0] .

4. [+12][-0] Lisa in this picture reminds me of Barbie dolls...

5. [+11][-4] She's almost bare-faced in this gif..

6. [+9][-0] Her eyes are really big, it's probably because she has a really small face.. I'm jealous of her..

7. [+8][-0] She looks like a Barbie doll.. How could a person be that beautiful..

8. [+8][-0] All of my comments become the best comments in this post.. I love Black Pink..

9. [+8][-0] I hope those people who always try to drag Lisa down for her looks would take a moment to turn off their phones and see their own reflections on the screen..

10. [+8][-0] Pictorial for St. Scott..
trazy.com