Klook.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

,

Do you have any thing that you wish had existed??

For me, I wish there was such a thing as make up machine..
You can just input what kind of concept do you want, put your face in the machine, and voila, the make up is automatically applied on your face!

[+32][-2]
credits when reposting

1. [+40][-3] The machine to stop time.. It might sounds like nonsense but I really want it so that I can stop the time in the morning and sleep as much as I want before going to school, or maybe pause the time in the middle of an exam to study more, etc..ㅠㅠ

2. [+35][-0] The machine that could produce a lot of moneyㅋㅋ You can do anything with money..

3. [+17][-0] The machine that could help me to wash my hair..

4. [+10][-0] 'If Only..' machine..

5. [+9][-0] Doraemon

6. [+7][-0] The machine that could tell me where are the things I lost..ㅋㅋ For example: my phone, hair tie, etc. because I always lose them..

7. [+7][-0] Long-lasting hair curler.. The one that can last for like 12 hours or more..

8. [+5][-0] The machine that could tell me what the other people are thinking about.. That way I can socialize better..

9. [+5][-0] The door that can lead me to anywhere I want..

10. [+1][-0] I don't have to worry about exams if I had this..
trazy.com