Klook.com

Thursday, July 20, 2017

, ,

Black Pink's Jennie bursting off with her charms on Airport yesterday

Jennie looks beautiful with full make up, but she looks so much more beautiful when she does her make up lightly like this.

At first, I thought she was going with an 'innocent' concept yesterday. But turns out I was wrong.
There was a reversal point in what she wore yesterday.

She was also wearing the boots that celebrities often wear these days, I don't know the exact name but yeah.. It's those boots.

Anyway, look at her waist..ㄷㄷ
Jennie is really slim..

Her body still looks beautiful even when she's wearing the pants that could make someone look tacky.. I heard her outfits got divided opinions from publics..? It looks pretty to me, though?

I was like 'What is she wearing..' at first, but after awhile, I realize that those outfits actually look good in her.. That's the only thing that matters, right?

The other members also went with a 'street look' outfits yesterday.
But no one can beat Jennie's style..


[+139][-27]

1. [+49][-1] This is a little bit out of topic but her hairstyle looks really cute in this pictureㅎㅎ

2. [+37][-2] I love how Jennie always adds a little bit of 'Hip Hop' vibes into her casual style..

3. [+36][-3] My friend sent me this picture of hers and I thought she really looks pretty with feminine style like this.. But after reading this post, I realized that she actually looks good with that street fashion as well..

4. [+21][-0] She really does give off a vibe of the youngest daughter of a noble family who's really chic and cold.. She looks really charming. Even me, who is not her fan, can't resist the urge to save her pictures.. I think I might going to be her fan at this rate..

5. [+12][-1] Jennie's ability to look good in anything is really amazing..! There are a lot of styles that she can easily pull off.. Anyway, look at how thin and long her legs are.. Is this the real life?ㅠㅠ

6. [+11][-0] She definitely has her own unique style..

7. [+9][-2] It's really amazing how she still manages to look pretty even in those outfits.. She's bursting off with girl crush vibes..

8. [+9][-0] I'm really jealous of the fact that she can still look beautiful even with those clothes..

9. [+8][-0] She looks beautiful in both branded outfits and street fashion..

10. [+8][-0] Jennie is very very beautiful.. And look at Lisa, she has a great body proportional that no one can ever beat..
trazy.com