Klook.com

Thursday, July 20, 2017

,

Ah, f*ck.. Yoo Seonho is really handsome

Yoo Seonho's face is really genius.. It's my first time seeing a 16 years old guy who looks like that.. He's really handsome.. He's taking over the gallery in my phone. 

[+153][-9]

1. [+17][-0] Seonho's level..

2. [+13][-0] Yeah.. He's so freaking handsome..

3. [+12][-0] O.. Oppa..

4. [+11][-0] I will never get tired to talk about how handsome he is.. Being handsome is sure the best thing in the world. My heart flutters whenever I see him..

5. [+4][-0] I wonder where did Cube find him..

6. [+4][-0] He's both handsome and cute..

7. [+3][-0] Our Seonho is cute, pure, cheerful, bright, and sexy.. He's got it all..
'Yoo Seonho, the most handsome face among the people who was born in 2002'

8. [+3][-0] He's so freaking handsome..

9. [+3][-0] He's 16 years old.. Is this the real life..?

10. [+3][-1] It's not like it's his first or second day being handsome.. He is really really handsome..
trazy.com