Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

, , , ,

Yoo Seonho's MCountdown pictures


No explanations needed..
Yoo Seonho looks stunning, he's driving me insane

[+244][-6]

1. [+86][-2] This is crazy.. Can you believe this guy is in the 16th?

2. [+82][-1] Everyone.. Yoo Seonho's face is driving me crazy..

3. [+75][-0] National Producers, please vote for Yoo Seonho who's not only handsome but also constantly showing improvement throughout the show!

4. [+23][-0] He's just a puppy who adores his hyungs so much behind the stageㅠㅠ I'm so in love with the image gap he makes between onstage and offstageㅠㅠ

5. [+20][-0] Wait a minute.. I suddenly have the urge to abandon my bias to vote for him..

6. [+17][-0] Seonho-ya, let's debut..

7. [+14][-0] The left one is him in real life, and the right one is him on stage.. It would be really fun to be his fans, then..

8. [+14][-0] There are a lot of people who said that he looked to cheerful during Open Up stage, so he practiced and put on different expressions on the MCountdown stage.. It doesn't make sense that a guy like him ranks #16ㅠㅠ Let's debut..

9. [+13][-0] I'm going crazy.. Is he really in the 16th? Please let him debut..

10. [+12][-0] National producers, would you do me a favor and vote for Cube's Seonho please?ㅠㅠ

trazy.com