Klook.com

Monday, June 19, 2017

, , , , ,

Yoo Seonho.. What is he going to do now..

"Are you crying because of me?"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Why would Hwang Minhyun cry because of youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+)) Yoo Seonho doing the thing that he loves the mostㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,531][-9]

1. [+387][-7] I'm really grateful for the fact that he didn't go to Guan Lin and stayed next to Minhyun to support him and cheer him upㅠㅠ

2. [+380][-1] He lifted up the whole atmosphere there.. He stayed next to Minhyun, hugged him, wiped off his tears, acted cute around him, and in the end.. Minhyun smiled because of himㅠㅠ Thank you Seonho, our lovely chick..

3. [+369][-2] Crazy.. Looks like Seonho has a crush on Minhyunㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+173][-0] It mustn't be easy for him either, but he stayed next to his hyung to cheer him up.. You fool, we all know that you had your sad expressions on your face on your way back to your company.. It hurts my heart so much to see you try so hard to cheer your hyung up.. We all know how much Seonho likes Minhyun, and I can't believe this is the last time we get to see their interactions.. I'm really sad.. I hope things will turn out well for him..

5. [+161][-0] Minhyun smiled in the end because of him.. He has his own way to cheer Minhyun up, thank you so much, Seonho.. That was very Seonho-like.. I will be rooting for you..

6. [+111][-0] Seonho seems to be a very thoughtful person.. 

7. [+104][-0] Seems like Dongho and Minhyun treats Seonho really well.. Judging by how often Seonho acts cute in front of them..

8. [+87][-0] This day was totally Seonho's dayㅋㅋ He did everything he wanted..ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+83][-0] The kid who couldn't debut cheering up the kid who could debut..ㅠㅠ I wish both Hwang Minhyun and Yoo Seonho all the best..

10. [+67][-0] I'm not Seonho's fan but I think he's really cute.. He looks like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com