Klook.com

Thursday, June 1, 2017

,

What's the word that you hate the most?

For me it's 'So what?'ㅠㅠㅠ I don't know how to react to that word, it makes me feel offendedㅠㅠ
What's the word that you hate the most?


[+149][-6]

1. [+234][-3] 'You're ugly'.. I really hate it.. Please don't say it to other people even if you just mean it as a joke, they could get hurt by it..

2. [+192][-1] I hate when people make fun of period pads.. I seriously don't see the funny part of those jokes..

3. [+127][-7] I really hate the word 'So what?'..One of my friends has a habit of saying that, so whenever I praise her or something she would always reply me with 'So what?' and I really hate it until the point I don't want to be friends with her anymore..

4. [+113][-3] When people say something like "People like me don't do that~" "Girls like me don't wear that~"

5. [+83][-3] When people say "You?" in such tone, its makes them sound as if they're looking down at me.. It makes my confidence gone..

6. [+65][-1] When my mom complains about how tired is she living her life..

7. [+64][-10] When I say "My hair looks so bad today" and they reply with "No one cares about your hair"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+34][-0] "You really have a lot of acnes.." I know, it's my face after all.. It's stressing me out..

9. [+29][-0] "I really want to pop your pimples"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know..ㅠㅠ It's my face, how could I don't know that I have pimples on it..ㅠㅠ

10. [+25][-0] "You?" I feel like people are looking down at me when they say that to me..
trazy.com