Klook.com

Sunday, June 4, 2017

, , ,

What happens when female fans ask WJSN's Luda to marry them vs male fans

Female fans:
Q: How much do I need in order to go to Netherlands to live with you..?
A: Just bring your body over here. I'll take care of the rest.

여팬 남팬 차별하는 우주소녀 멤버 | 인스티즈
Q: Do you have any presents that you want to give for me?
A: Couple shoes! So that you can think of me every morning when you put it on~<3

여팬 남팬 차별하는 우주소녀 멤버 | 인스티즈
Q: My friend said she's not going to spend her life alone so you shouldn't spend the whole of your life alone too and marry her instead~ She's waiting for you in Busan!
A: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can she handle me?

여팬 남팬 차별하는 우주소녀 멤버 | 인스티즈
Q: Luda unnie! How much is the possibility for me to live happily if I bet my life on you and the reason!
A: 100%. This unnie will be responsible for everything.

Male fans:
여팬 남팬 차별하는 우주소녀 멤버 | 인스티즈
Q: Marriage
A: is a crazy thing

여팬 남팬 차별하는 우주소녀 멤버 | 인스티즈
Q: Luda-ya, let's get married
Y: Neniyo (Ne from Yes and Niyo from No) 

여팬 남팬 차별하는 우주소녀 멤버 | 인스티즈
Q: Luda-ya. What do you think about getting married to me?
A: I'm sorry


-What is happeningㅋㅋㅋ She only acts sweet towards her female fansㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at the questionsㅋㅋ The female fan ask with long sentence, and some even with cute things while for male fans, they just write short questions, that's probably whyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Neniyoㅋㅋㅋ Girlcrushㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think it's because of the gender of the fans.. It's because of how they write questions down to her. Her reply is short only if the question is short..

-This is why I want to go to a fansign..ㅠㅠ 

-I like her so much..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Luda-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm falling for her..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's literally the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My heart is fluttering as I read her replies.. I like you so much, Luda!

-Luda-ya, I love you.. For real..

-She's so stern it's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Luda, please marry me..ㅠㅠ

-If I was her I would've replied in the same way towards the male fansㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to see Luda in person..

-The female fans' questions are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-'Marriage is a crazy thing'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I might start stanning her at this rateㅋㅋㅋ

-You know what WJSN's fanboys are like..^^

-'I'm sorry' is the funniest reply everㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


trazy.com