Klook.com

Monday, June 19, 2017

, , ,

Wanna One who's following exactly the same path that IOI walked on before

A Facebook post talking about how Wanna One already signed a contract for Ivy School, a school uniform brand, advertisement.

아이오아이 걸었던 길을 그대로 밟고있는 프로듀스101 시즌2 데뷔팀 워너원 | 인스티즈
The group was made on Saturday dawn, and only in two days they're already in talk to sign contract with 7 different advertisements..ㄷㄷ

Now, if they debut with a song that Eru produces, they will walk exactly on the same path that IOI have walked on before.


-Not Eru..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please.. Not Eruㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's wrong with Eru..? I really liked Dream Girls, though..

-We are the Dream Boys~~ Dream Boys~~

-I'm recalling a bad memory..

-Eru, please just focus on your career as an actor..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Please no.. I liked Dream Girls, but please, not Eru..

-Eru.. Please just ask Hui to write them another song..ㅜㅜ

-Boys, I miss you already..ㅠㅠ

-I hope their debut song will be as good as Very Very Very..

-The last sentence, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Wanna One so much..ㅠㅠ

-Please don't let Eru write their debut song.. I'm fine with other producers, just as long as it's not Eru..

-Dream Girls was a bop, though.. Why..?

-Please no.. They should just ask Brand New Music to write them a song instead..

-The last sentence is just a joke, right?

-Please release something like 'Never'..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com