Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

, , ,

The vocal trainer who becomes everybody's fixed pick

프듀 2 만인의 원픽.gif | 인스티즈
프듀 2 만인의 원픽.gif | 인스티즈
프듀 2 만인의 원픽.gif | 인스티즈

Shin Yumi
She's been gaining attention from viewers since the first episode, everyone was curious about her identity and now that the time has passed by, she becomes everybody's fixed pickㅠㅠㅠ She steals viewers' hearts with her looks and how she treats the trainees.. She really takes a good care of the trainees, she worries about them and she even gives advices to them..

프듀 2 만인의 원픽.gif | 인스티즈
I'll end this post with Jisung's applauseㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Yumi, you're my fixed pick. Let's debut!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-She's so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so charming, I can't help but stare at her whenever she comes on screenㅠㅠ

-She looks so lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

-So pretty.. But my fixed pick is Representative Kwon!! 

-My fixed pick is Seokhoon-san..

-Yumi is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-I thought I was the only one who got heart attack because of her beauty..

-She has a very cute style..

-Her makeup looks so pretty, it suits her really wellㅠㅠ

-I agree.. Can someone tell me what lipstick she uses..ㅠㅠ

-Yumi, I'm waiting for your debutㅠㅠ

-She's the epitome of lovelyㅠㅠ

-Yumi is my bias..ㅠㅠ

-She's so pretty, it's driving me insaneㅠㅠㅠ

-Yumi, let's get married..ㅠㅠ

-I literally want to vote for Yumiㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Yumiㅠㅠ

-She looks so cute when she tries to dance to Boy in Luvㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder what contact lenses are she usingㅠㅠ It looks so prettyㅠㅠ

-Yumi is indeed very pretty.. She's totally my typeㅠㅠ

-The last gif is so heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠ

-She reminds me of Ariel.. She looks very adorable..ㅠㅠ

-I want to hug her so bad..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks so pretty with red lipstick..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com