Klook.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

, , ,

The trainee whose personality is 180 degrees different from his first impression

is Yuehwa Ent.'s Ann Hyungseob

I thought he was really cold and chic when I first saw him in the first episode and also the picture for his official profile.
I thought he was the type of idol who goes like "What do you mean? Handsomeness?~" when a fan playfully tells him he has something on his face..

But actually..
But actually, he's just an adorable puppyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He's the type of idol who would busy to find a mirror and check his own face when a fan playfully tells him he has something on his faceㅋㅋㅋ

He looks like an innocent adorable puppy, and that's what I like the most about him<3
Ahn Hyungseob, let's debut<3


[+249][-8]

1. [+68][-0] So cuteㅠㅠ Puppy Hyungseob, let's debut!<3

2. [+59][-0] He looks so preciousㅠㅠ

3. [+12][-0] Guys, Hyungseob is at 14th this week.. His rank can drop because of the one pick system next week, so please make sure to vote for himㅠㅠ

4. [+12][-0] Look, it's a ghost..

5. [+11][-0] I thought he was chic and cold.. I never imagined him to be so cute like thisㅋㅋㅋ I'm rooting for you, puppy Hyungseob!

6. [+9][-0] Whoa.. This post is currently the most trending post in Pann.. Is this a sign that he's going to debut..?

7. [+9][-0] Please root for this cute puppy!

8. [+8][-0] I really like that innocence and cuteness of him..ㅠㅠ

9. [+8][-0] When he suddenly came up to the stage and danced to Pick Me in the first episode, I thought he was a greedy person.. I didn't know that he's actually really innocentㅠㅠ He's not that greedy over the center position and he always do his best at his own parts.. 

10. [+6][-0] He looks like Judy..
trazy.com