Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

, , ,

The trainee who loves to stare at other people

Who is he staring at? Why does it look so heart-fluttering when he stares at someone like that?ㅠㅠ
Look at how he slightly smiles.. I'm going crazy..

Are there stars in his eyes..?
I would've died if Guan Lin stared at me like that..

Guan Lin staring at Woojin.
And Woojin somehow looks uncomfortable with it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you watch the behind videos, you'll see that Guan Lin keeps on staring at himㅋㅋㅋ
And after intensely staring at Woojin, he ends up pulling Woojin into a hugㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This time is Jonghyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Look at how his eyes following Jonghyun's movementsㅋㅋㅋ

'My eyes are fixed on you' (referring to Pick Me lyrics)

He looks very older-brother-like in front of trainees who are younger than him
Look at the way he looks at Seonho, it's so heart-warmingㅠㅠㅠ

The way he stares at Representative Kwon

People say this gif looks exactly like Guan Lin if you see him in person.
I would faint if I ever get to see him in person.

Bonus: Sexy Bandit
He can be cute and cool in anytime he wants.. He's got the full packageㅠㅠ

Please shower Guan Lin with lots of love and don't forget to vote for him!

[+564][-12]

1. [+124][-0] Let's only focus on voting for Guan Lin!! That way we can get him into the top 11 and debutㅠㅠ We have to vote for himㅠㅠ I really want to go to his fansign and make an eye contact with him!!
This is what we get when we think "Guan Lin will make it into the top 11 anyway..".. Excluding the benefit points, he ranks at #18. Please vote for him, let's only focus on him..

2. [+113][-1] He's really handsome.. Like really really handsome..

3. [+94][-0] My baby studies well, and it must be not easy for him to come here to run after his dreams. He ranked #2 and because of his fans who felt that he's safe and in leisure, he had to experience what it feels to be in #20.. Our Guan Lin, we'll make you walk only on the flowery paths<3 We will put you back in the top 11 and debut no matter what.. Vote for Guan Lin, everyone!<3

4. [+19][-0] I hope his fans will get back to their right minds after seeing this post..

5. [+17][-1] He really does look like he has stars in his eyes.. He has a really unique face..ㅠㅠ

6. [+15][-1] Please look at me like this..

7. [+11][-0] I heard this is the gif that looks the most similar with him in person.. I want to see him in person tooㅠㅠ

8. [+10][-0] Guan Lin's fans, let's focus on voting for him..

9 .[+9][-0] I can't believe he's in #20ㅠㅠ Please vote for him so that he can debutㅠㅠ Guan Lin-ah, let's debutㅠㅠ

10. [+8][-0] Let's use your friends and families' ID to vote for him, we have to save himㅠㅠ I can't imagine the male version of IOI without Guan Lin..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com