Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

, , , ,

The trainee who keeps on glancing at Kang Daniel on stage

Seonho glances at Daniel and check his movements


It's Cube's chick trainee, Yoo Seonho.
It's true that he's 16 years old, not in class of '16ㅠㅠㅠ
That chick trainee who danced to the basic routine during the evaluation stage is currently practicing really hard and has become an idol now.
Please vote for 5-meals-a-day Yoo Seonho who keeps showing endless improvements and also has the looks, humour sense, and everything..


[+754][-26]

1. [+128][-4] It's so thoughtful of him to keep glancing at Daniel to match his movements because he doesn't want to do any mistakes and put his group in disadvantage, I'm so proud of himㅠㅠ Let's save Yoo Seonho!! Let's debut, Seonho!! Please vote for Seonho, everyone!!

2. [+112][-2] I'm so proud to see Seonho improving as the time passes by.. Not to mention that he's really handsome.. Seonho-yaㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+102][-2] Seonho has improved a lot!! Let's debut, Seonho.. Please vote for him, everyone!

4. [+51][-0] I was watching Daniel's fancam and noticed him glancing at Daniel for several timesㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's such a cutie,,

5. [+48][-0] This one is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ My bias is Daniel, but I like Seonho so muchㅠㅠ
(Daniel Hyung... His hair color... Castella.. Nom nom..)

6. [+43][-0] As Daniel's fan, I really think Seonho is very very cute.. I might die because of his cutenessㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+40][-0] He even learns the detailed gestures that Daniel does..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+30][-2] Can you see that he wrote 'Bad guy.. I'm a bad guy' next to his partㅠㅠㅠ Our baby wants to be a bad guy..

9. [+30][-0] I'm a Daniel's fan who adores Seonho so much..ㅠㅠ He's just too cute to be realㅠㅠ

10. [+28][-0] I'm a Daniel's fan and I didn't have much interest on Seonho before.. But after watching him working so hard and putting effort on everything he does,I started to like him.. He's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com