Klook.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

, , , ,

The trainee who acts like a big puppy that thinks he's still a baby

I bet all of you have seen this picture before

A big puppy who thinks he's still a baby..
So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

I suddenly thought of someone when I saw that picture..

and it was Cube's Yoo Seonho.

He's taller than most of trainees who are older than him, but I don't think he has realized it yetㅋㅋㅋ

Hwang Minhyun's expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think the owners of big puppies can relate to him at this pointㅋㅋㅋ

He's happy just by being near Minhyun..

In this gif, he wanted to be hugged by Dongho, but since he's taller than Dongho, he ended up hugging Dongho instead;;

Kang Dongho, the owner of a Golden Retriever and Maltese.gif

Being clingy at the maximum level

'Hyung, hug me'

He looks like a big puppy when he smiles..

Judging by how he loves to play with balls and being around human, I'm sure he's a human version of puppy..


[+565][-30]

1. [+113][-0] The reason why I want Seonho to debut right now is because that cheerful side of him might disappear in 2~3 years...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really want him to get into the top 11, debut, and cling around the other members like a puppyㅠㅠ

2. [+91][-3] I'm sure he's a puppy..

3. [+84][-1] Can you believe this is how he looks like when he's on stage?

4. [+21][-1] Everything he does is just so cute, but he looks so chic and cold once he puts his poker-face on.. I'm falling for this image gap that he has..

5. [+20][-0] Hul.. The way he smiles is so heart-fluttering..

6. [+17][-0] This..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how he calls his hyung and then throws him a kissㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+17][-0] A big puppy who looks sad after getting scolded by his owner..

8. [+16][-0] The other trainees can't help but love him so much.. Seonho-ya, please debut and be the youngest member of the male version of IOI..ㅠㅠ

9. [+15][-0] I think he just grows up really fast that's why he doesn't realize how tall he is nowㅋㅋ He's seriously so cute..

10. [+14][-0] Why is this post so cute?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's tall, but cuteㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com